Homemade Bloody Mary mix to rival any bartender’s concoction– and the best part is you can season and customize it to your personal liking! Never buy a pre-made cocktail mix when you can make your own. Please enjoy alcoholic beverages responsibly.
- 46 oz. tomato juice
- 1½ tsp. celery salt
- 1½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1½ tsp. Tobasco sauce
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. horseradish
- Select ingredient amounts to taste and shake in a jug with a sealed lid. For a milder mix, reduce amount of Tobasco, horseradish, and black pepper. (For a vegan Bloody Mary, eliminate or substitute the worcestershire sauce.)
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- To prepare as a cocktail, pour 1-3 fluid oz. of high-quality vodka (recommend Grey Goose) over ice. Fill glass with mix. Garnish with your choice of dill pickle spear, green olives, celery stalks, bacon, bleu cheese, margarita salt, etc.
Print this recipe