Bittersweet and White Chocolate swirled together. A great gifting idea for the holidays or a super simple dessert to whip up for company.
- 12oz. best quality bittersweet chocolate
- 8oz. best quality white chocolate
- 3oz dry roasted, salted peanuts
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside until chocolate is ready.
- In a double boiler or in a glass bowl set over a small pot of simmering water, melt bittersweet chocolate until smooth and uniform. Add peanuts. Pour melted chocolate onto the baking sheet and spread to a uniform thickness of 1/4″, taking care to ensure that the peanuts don’t cluster.
- Melt the white chocolate in the same fashion, stirring until it is smooth. With a large tablespoon, drop spoonfuls of white chocolate over the bittersweet randomly. Draw a wooden skewer or butter knife through the chocolate randomly to create a swirled effect.
- Let set in refigerator for at least 1 hour, then break into small chunks.
Print this recipe