A fresh, creamy tuna macaroni salad, perfect for a summer picnic.
- 3 c. macaroni
- 1/3 c. Italian or Caesar salad dressing
- ½ c. sour cream
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 6oz. cans tuna, drained
- Boil pasta according to package instructions in salted water. Drain.
- Marinate cooked pasta in salad dressing 2-3 hours.
- Mix sour cream, mayo, onion, celery, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, and tuna into pasta. Serve chilled.
*For fewer calories, use low-fat salad dressing, sour cream, and mayonnaise.
Print this recipe